I was thinking of the most romantic movies I've watched and 2 particular movies stood out - Tempting Heart and Fifty First Dates.
Both had someone remembering each other, somehow.
The most memorable scene in Tempting Heart was when the leading actress opened a box with a pile of pictures of the sky - at different times of the day. Pictures taken by the leading actor when he missed her and thought of her. It was a lot of pics - he thought of her a lot. I cried when I saw that scene.
For 50 First Dates, the most memorable scene was when the leads were apart and when the actor went in search of her at the hospital, all he saw in the room were drawings of him. The leading actress had Alzheimer's and though head memories were wiped out, somewhere, the heart remembered. Again, I cried when I saw that scene.
I just thought... That it was extremely romantic that somehow, the person thought of the other constantly, no matter what.
There were days where I took pictures of the sky when I thought of you. So, what are you doing right now?
Here's a picture taken last night when I thought of you so much where saying 'go away' to the image of you in my head didn't work. It's silly, I know.
Goodnight you :) I do miss you. I think I'm getting that close to telling you this. But, what's the point of scaring you?

1 comment:
lets watch tempting hearts agaiN!
Post a Comment