Friday, August 16, 2013

I know that it is like to let go of everything and throw my life away - how easy it is once I've done it, to fall back to my old ways. And once I recover and fall back again... It's even easier. It's like crossing a ditch and knowing how easy it is to cross back and cross again.

I've given up on life and a future once and I know how my friend who is going through this feels. Father, you know his pain, you see his heart. Please give him comfort and assurance in big mighty ways to tell him that you will always be there for him, till the very end of time as you've said 'surely, I am with you always'. Let him know that he is not alone.

Father, please use me, your servant, to reach out to him.

Lastly, thank you mentor, for the great advice. I know how to cope with my feelings for you now - you are my friend and you are gg to be a damn good friend to me. I want to love you in that way. Help me, father, that I may know how to logically deal with my feelings for this person. 

 

No comments: