Saturday, July 20, 2013

Teenagers - again

Had a blast hanging out with the girls - as usual. This time, at S' new home. My friend's got a home to herself! Wow... I wonder when I can get my own home on my own, or with the person I love. 

Has the best of time, chatting laughing and even being a bit emo.

I was talking about him and how some of the things he says to me were very misleading and I really need to be very strong to... Treat it like water off a duck's back, though I was extremely affected.

But, enough of him. I think I a someone whom people seem to like to lead on. Some classic lines uttered to me in my life, I tell you, if you want to play the mindfuck game, you'll surely surely make a girl hang on till the end of time.

So... Tadah, here it is, the classics, not from him because I'm most affected by him right now:

1. I miss you, don't ask me why. 
2. Please don't treat me so coldly, I can't take it.
3. Spoken to my then bf "can I borrow your girlfriend for a while?" Then drags me up holds my hand during a stroll, stares into my eyes and says 'tell me, are you sure you are in love with him? You don't, right?'
4. Would you give me a chance and be my girlfriend, just for tonight?
5. I wish you are my girlfriend

The first 4 classic lines were spoken by the same person whom I liked for 5 whole years. Whenever this person felt like I was slipping away, drawing up a wall to protect myself - this person goes to extreme to draw me back and each and every time, I was naive enough to let these words get to me - even when this person had a girlfriend - many different girlfriends the entire time. This person knew the feelings I had; but still choose to lead me on. I was of course letting it happen, so it wasn't the total fault of this person that I clung on for a good 5 years.

The last line was by another person who had a spat with the girlfriend, but knew my feelings and just ran straight to me seeking for comfort. 

Now that I'm much much older, but still none the wiser, except more careful, more prideful the weakness isn't  so apparent. At least I hope it isn't. 

So for you, I need to be more careful. In the meantime, don't play with me if you are not serious. You are making me very tired and distracted. 

No comments: