Tonight is one night where I'm seeking, searching for you. I have no one else but you to rely on, no one else that I want to rely on either.
Father, please give me the strength and wisdom to make wise choices. Show me, if even if it is just a little, the plans that you have for me.
By leaving, am I running away? I don't want to do anything that doesn't honour or glorify you. I've already done a lot of those in small ways and in big decisions, I'm leaning on you fully. Show me a sign anything, my faithful and mighty el-shaddai.
Have I been broken down enough already? But I guess I have not learnt to know you and obey yet. What is that thing blocking me, I really don't know.
Lift the veil please, Father.
Can I go? Do you want me to go? I don't want to go where I am not blessed by you.
I'm disappointed by what I do not have. I'm tired from all the testing, little struggles around me, threatening to swallow me whole. I can't run because you are telling me not to run. What ten, now, Father. Could you open a door for me and show me in clear signs that it is from you, as follow?
1. Peace with the choice
2. A good Christian mentor
3. To be something which I love to sustain me through rough patches
4. Where I can shine for you and glorify your name
5. 10% pay increment
If this existing opportunity now is the one, please confirm it from 3 leaders, and in your word and blessings in leaving.
I trust in your timing Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment