Saturday, October 27, 2012

Future husband was very sweet.

Had a surprise from the church mates - actually I did kind of clue in to it but had to pretend cos I didn't want them to feel like their surprise was spoilt.

Was forced to gangnam on stage and I wanted to die. Thank god for friends who though sabo-ed me, went up with me. The horror.

To you, the person I'm hoping to not think so much of- you encouraged me a lot today. I'm sorry I wasn't more aware of what you said when I woke up. I guess I ruined another moment where I could make you talk more.

Hope you are not mad at me. I prayed to God that somehow or other, you will be more open from time to time. At least you did find the item to read when I didn't send it to you. The last thing I want was for you to be scared off. Be safe until I see you :)

No comments: