He leaves me unsettled. I need to get a grip.
Work up with a headache centred around the eye area. Wondering if I should take a pill, need to recover so I can drink tonight. I'm meeting shepherd, so probably not drinking too much, but it's good to still drink something. :)
Yesterday, had the nicest time with the lg-mates. S was baptised - for the 2nd time. The first time she did it, she did not understand the significance of it, she was just young and was following what everyone else was doing, she left church and came back again. I really saw her change and am very encouraged by her. May my sister grow and grow. It's always good to see a person turning back to God and how God does amazing work on a person.
What about those around me?
Anys, had a nice ride back home on A's bike. It was most exhilarating zooming past city hall, orchard and the highway past Dempsey. I could do this every day! Haven't rode on a bike since I was 16, in Chiangmai.
I'm lucky :) car ride to church with him and bike home with A.
No comments:
Post a Comment