Yesterday, my heart stopped for a second when I saw this man whom I think is one of the sexist men I've ever met up close. He belongs to my previous church class - but as he had missed the first few sessions, he is attending classes with the new batch. I found myself wondering, what does he do? He isn't local, where is he from? He's fair, has got very thick hair and very electrifying eyes. He's got a row of tattoos on his arm and I found myself thinking... can I have a closer look at the tattoos... Do they mean anything? He's got a very sexy voice as well. Seriously, this man is sex on a pair of legs. Each time our eyes meet and when he smiles at me, I feel my heart pound.
And oh, he's also married.
Yes, I'm at church and I'm ogling at a married man. Each time I see him, it's like that. God, please help me stop this - it's very wrong.
I'm weak as hell - that's why, I need Him to keep me strong and grounded.
No comments:
Post a Comment