Monday, February 13, 2012

Love work?

I had a terrible day at work - partly because I was down with the flu and mostly because my client sent a nasty email to CEO, complaining abt the pace in which the proj was gg. I would admit that on our part, we didn't push, while on the client's part, they take forever to get back on sth. Just scheduling a meeting took 2 months!

I felt the fierce email and the sudden rush to impose a penalty on us by forcing us to complete the remaining parts of the writing in a month is beyond reason. We extended the deadline with the govt agency and we got it! And he's acting like we slowed the proj down. 天理何在?

Despite feeling very pissed, I am very determined to finish this work off. If I damn well need to come back on weekends, I will. Lao niang is not slated to be groomed into a project manager for nothing. I hope I won't do reckless things in pursuit of this goal.

I told my friend that I'll turn this complaint into a compliment by the end of this proj and she said it is impossible because the bosses are not managing it properly.

I guess she is right - I need to pray more for a clear head in the meantime, and tonnes of support.



No comments: