It has been getting harder and harder to stay focused at work. What happened to that momentum I picked up? The strength that I had when I hear the Word?
Haven't been feeling in top form for a while, thanks to the giddy spells... Always tired and can't seem to focus. And worst of all, I can't seem to will myself out of it. This portions of this post are more like an outlet to vent to God. God, please help me to dispel all negativity at work, heal me from inside out so that I not only feel better, but help those around me to be more positive. Please use me.
I did a blood test this morning, and thankfully, I had M to keep me company and send me over. I'm thankful for that and I'm glad that both of us are trying to make it work. I'm tryin my best to be a good and normal friend and not to be judgmental... I guess once the leap is taken, such following actions are easier and become like 2nd nature. I hope she finds it easier to talk to me these few days. I don't wanna lose this friendship and am committed to make this work... I know she is too. Thanks ah kwan :)
Anys, it was funny how ah kwan covered my eyes during the blood test earlier, as though I'm a kid. I was trying not to laugh lest the needle shifts. I do have a fear of needles and I have a history of puking at the slight of my blood being extracted. Thanks to modern technology and under the skillful hands of the nurse, 2 tubes of blood were extracted without much prob. The results seem pretty ok, some stuff were on the low side, I'll need to make a trip to the doc's tmr evening to find out more.
I spent a few hours in our new church today, the place is so pretty that I have this urge to knew at every corner to pray over it. I do hope that we'll get to hold our service there before T and K relocates to NZ.
I'm gonna miss them.
No comments:
Post a Comment