Monday, January 16, 2012

Life as such

Been having giddy spells these days, left work on time to see a doc. Whenever i turn my head, i feel as though my whole soul is out of my body, it's happening more and more often - time for a checkup.

You know what? It feels strange to be out office before sunset and not having to rush to churn work out or to rush any place for other engagements or meetups.

Funny, I seem to have forgotten what it's like to not having to rush for sth. Don't quite know what to do with myself.

I feel strangely lonely all of a sudden, I do not know what to do about myself.

I feel terrified about the impending amount of work.

I feel uncertain about the future.

That's a truckload of negativity, I know that this will go away. But, right now, I wish there's someone next to tell me that things will be alright.

No comments: