Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm stepping out for the forest adventure in a bit! I agreed to go for it two weeks ago and have no idea what it's really about until I saw the website a few mins ago. It really looks very fun! I'm really excited!

http://www.forestadventure.com.sg/pages/experience_whatis.html

It's at Bedok reservoir area, we'll be heading to the wonderful Bedok Hawker Centre for lunch, yum!

Hope to be able to have some nice pics to show though I'm not sure how. No mobile phones allowed, so prob no cam as well.

2 comments:

S. said...

finally, there's a comment box!

did u see any monkeys while climbing trees, pearrrrrrl? i love our little primate friends.

pearrrl said...

Peng peng! I didn't see monkeys. I would've been so horribly envious of them since they are much more agile than me. I had a terrible time cos i discovered that i do have a fear of heights.