I met up with Xav today for dinner, am very happy as we haven't been chatting much and the last time I saw her was when we met up for crabs at Melben's. =) My colleagues were asking me why I was so extraordinarily happy this afternoon, told them that I made a date with my bestie.
Anys, I had truckloads of fun at obs! The best thing was that Bun was with me and it has been a long time since I was this relaxed and happy. I'm loading the pics from my cam now, if it doesn't take too long, I should be able to put some pics up in this post. Watching the kids go about their activities was fun as well, I'm glad I'm beyond the blank look stage with them, at least an enthusiastic wave and hi! this morning.
Btw, scaredy me did a jetty jump! I was so proud of myself after that, because if you knew me, you'll know that I'm definitely not the adventurous kind (except with food). After the jetty jump, I felt like I could do lots more, like more jetty jumps and I'm not so skeptical about bungee-jumping anymore. AS LONG AS I KNOW I WILL SURFACE ALIVE. Well, I still remember the jelly knees while standing at the edge of the narrow plank and looking down at the water about 2-3m below - regretted agreeing to to jump and I was wondering what I got myself into. When I landed deep into the water, I was panicky for a moment because all I saw was green water around me until the life vest pulled me to the surface - and the water was goddamn salty. Scraped my knee on the barnacles sticking on the ladder leading back to the jetty, but poor bun got it worse, her knee was terribly scratched. I should take a pic and post it up. She didn't feel a thing until B pointed out that her knee was bleeding.
I felt a lot lighter the few days after the camp as well, so now, I do understand what people mean when they say that they feel a lot better after exercising. The effect is starting to wear off and I'm starting to feel sluggish again, maybe I should exercise after work tmr.
Alright, meanwhile, here are the pics! They are not in any particular order as I'm too tired to name and arrange the pics.

















No comments:
Post a Comment