I'm seriously stoned at work today, been photoshopping pics for the upcoming publications till the wee hours. My workplace only has the license for photoshop on one pc outside the classroom, the idea of working there wasn't very enticing, hence been taking work home to do.
I'll be going for OBS Camp with the students as part of their orientation week,really looking forward to it! I've always wanted to see the things that Love was describing when she went last year, the stars and the quietness... but of course, there will also be hours in the boat, under the hot sun, eating rations, so kinda worried that I wouldn't be able take the 'hardship'. We'll see.
I'm living for the idea of a good night at Wala after work tomorrow (yes, full day work on Sat), listen to the band. I'm kinda addicted to them now. The crowd's generall nice but of course there are some exceptions, last week's encounter was darned funny.
Some guys, after a few drinks were talking so loudly I could hear their slurred coversation even with the loud music. It was getting really irritating and distracting (because if they wanted to talk, they should stick to the chiillout area downstairs) until one of the guys decided to pick up two girls sitting at the table behind me - he happened to be the loudest. Pure entertainment.
Drunk - HEY GIRLS! ARE YOU ALONE? You are free to join us you know?
Girls - (To my horror, instead of ignoring him they...) *Giggles* Nah... it's ok... *giggles bimbotically* It's nice here...
They chatted for a while while the drunkass staggered between his table and the girls, which really pissed me off because whenever he came back to the girls table, he'll take the stool behind mine and because it's so near... when he sways manically on the stool to his own drunkass beat, he jabbed me a few times. Asshole. When he was leaving with his boozy friends, he decided that he needed to spread the last bit of love to the girls and...
Drunk - HEY GIRLS, WE'RE LEAVING! IT WAS NICE TALKING TO YOU! BTW, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?
Girls - *Giggles and mutters something*
Drunk - OH! A_______ and I____! HOW DO YOU SPELL THAT?
(I think by then the whole of 2nd floor was grudgingly tuning in)
Girls - *Spells the name*
Drunk - OH NICE NAME!! DID YOUR PARENTS GIVE YOU THIS NAME?? OH... THEY DID? YOUR PARENTS ARE SUCH COOOOOOL PARENTS! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I nearly died laughing. He is such an embarrassment. If I were his friend... I wouldn've pulled him away before he embarrassed himself further. The whole of 2nd floor knows he is tryin to pick up two girls, and they know the two girls' names, school, blah... because like all drunks, they feel the need to repeat stupidly after the person they are talking to.
Anys, the whole time i didn't exactly know how the girls look like, I was under the impression that must be quite pretty. At the end of the night, I turned to their table when we were leaving and... I thought, no wonder they were giggling and giving that loser their attention. They weren't pretty at all. No wonder.
Alright, sorry, I know I am really mean.
I'll be off now. No idiots at wala tmr please.
No comments:
Post a Comment