Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm feeling rather sick today. Having a flu and feeling feverish. Went to the campus clinic and the doctor was very very shuai! Anys, that's beside the point, I should stop gushing. My flu-addled brain couldn't concentrate on work today, so I went to read my horoscope and it's scary.

Your horoscope for February 25, 2009

Is today a bit gray, pearl? It is very likely. You won't be able to see how you can get out of your current situation. You may have some financial or physical problems at the moment. If this is the case, it is because you don't rely enough on your own abilities and good sense to pull you through. Of course, it is possible that you don't take care of your body as well as you should, but that's easily remediable.


... So accurate. I bought a dress online yesterday. When I know I shouldn't be spendng so much, especially since I spent a lot on underwear at Marks and Spencer over the weekend. I'm broke and I'm sick. And yes... there's a test on Sunday as well.

No comments: