Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The rain's pouring, and it's so dark out there right now - Feels like it's night time.

If you read / watched the news yesterday, you would know what happened at my workplace. My building was next to the scene and I saw blood. I am such a weakling and I get freaked out by things like that. Now each time I go to the toilet, I'll see the place. It's such a pity, I suppose some times when you care more about the people around you, a lot of things can be prevented.

Thinking things through... there are a lot of things that I have not done for the people around me. I think you know who you are... I'm really sorry. I'm so tired sometimes, I feel like I want to be alone, I don't want to have to think, I don't want to have to work, to try. I'll work at it, please be patient with me.

Msged D to ask about her condition... we managed to talk a little before the test on Sunday - the stress from school (I think you heard me complain a million times before) and juggling new responsiblities after the financial institution's major retrenchment. D has been having the illness for years and there's no cure. Stress aggravates it and the doc has advised for her to give up either work or school. It's not the time to be quitting work now... if her condition doesn't stablize, she'll have to give up school. She's my favourite person at school... I hope I can graduate with her.

P went through a bad breakup last week - her bf did it through sms. Goes without saying... she felt like crap. That guy doesn't have basic decency... wanted to tell her that it's a good thing that she found out now - but just kept quiet and listened.


Alright, the mood is getting bleaker... I think I'm going to end here. Better days will come.

No comments: