Thursday, February 19, 2009

OMG! I'm so stressed out now I feel jumpy and disoriented. I have so many projects!! I wanna give up.

Ok, Pearl, wake up, your parents are getting older, if you wanna give them a better life than this, buck up, pearl! Imagine the holidays you can pay for them if you get a better job, a better pay, imagine how proud they will be when you eventually do a masters, bragging rights!

You know... recently, I see my parents age so much... my dad, it's like suddenly, he's not the tall and imposing man, he seemed to have shrunk. My mum... her hair would've been all white if she didn't dye them... What have I done for them? Time is running out and I am too slow and too tired. What have I been doing? I need more discipline.

=( I feel like shit. I'm wasting money taking cabs home after work, after meetings, after... everything. I should be giving my parents the money.

Ok, now that I'm whining, now what? Am I going to get my act together?

No comments: