I met a bus weirdo yesterday.
Was standing on a crowded 105 with my heavy bag and heels trying to maintain my balance when I felt someone squeezing next to me. Sometimes, I really cannot help but wonder why people insist on squeezing around even though there's obviously no space, zero, like canned sardines - get it? Nevertheless, I minded my business and continued my descend into gloom - it has to do with project meetings on Friday nights (assignment due on 9 Feb).
Suddenly... I heard a noise on my left. It was someone singing a chinese song... very off-key. Yikes. United in curiousity, everyone turned into my direction, and I turned to my left.
Bus weirdo - didn't look like a weirdo. He looked like a typical irritating teenager going for the Justin Timberlake shirt with skinny tie look. There he was... plugged into his headphones, eyes closed and singing loud enough for everyone to hear over the din. His singing was really... off-key, it's the kind of singing you expect when in the shower and no one's looking.
I nearly died from trying not to do an L O L, for real. It's really funny. Kids nowadays.
Anys, I bought my mini notebook!!! It's a Lenovo S10 in white. Hehe... I've been wanting one so it's not so heavy to lug around. It's called xiao bai bai, btw. Now, cringe.
Anyway, happy new year! I cannot wait for more questions from my uncles and aunties - When are you getting married? Got boyfriend? Are you... lesbian?!! Where are you working? What's your pay? I really cannot wait. Ok, I should stop being a grouch - incidentally, it has to do with Saturday classes a day before Chinese New Year eve.
No comments:
Post a Comment