You know, I'm not sure how to cope with you. We've been fighting non-stop and I'm really tired. What are you so unhappy about? I'm at your place to hopefully things better and I'm made to feel as welcome as a poisonous _____. You barely talked to me, until much later, we talked as friends. Nothing else. Yes, you said it's not a good time to stay over, but I'm here, what were you doing? What have you done?
My stand is that what you did on Sat still amazes me. You think there is nothing wrong, ok fine - I'll try to forget about it, and what happens next? I don't see you giving a damn as much as you say so - or maybe you did and I am just too different from you to recognise that.
Morning, you have no interest in talking to me except about your 'little sister' - after that you shut off. You're wondering why after the whole night, after the whole morning, I'm finally snapping at you. I have my limits. Right now, it's going to be a shut-up policy, no fights, no bringing up of any 'grievances', i-don't-care-attitude. That will make you happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment