I'm grouchy. Been having a flu since Friday night and so... weekend went by with a worse flu, terrible body aches and a high fever. Guess what, I would love to be out shopping for Love's Christmas present and Mabel's birthday gift.
I feel so responsonsible for going to work even though I had an MC from the doc yesterday. But then again... I wasn't feeling that sick when I woke up this morning. Must be the polar-frienddly air-conditioner and the stinky air vents at work - Love just told me that the stinky smell was due to something dying in the air vents, causing the whole office to stink. Talk about gross!
Anys, I realise I shouldn't have been gay-kiang and should've just gone home in the afternoon. I'm feeling terrible now. I had intended to get home, eat a quick dinner, pop the pills and go to bed, but my parents decided that I didn't need food even though I told them that I'll be home for dinner. Instant noodle + washing up. Grouch-inducing recipe.
Ah... I'd better go. I complain a lot, don't I?
One last thing, Love came over and made an ice pack for my fever, I'm really touched =)
No comments:
Post a Comment