Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I'm at the airport now waiting to board the the flight for the long-awaited HK trip! Looking forward to six days of non-stop shopping and eating and shopping and eating! =)

Before I go there's something I was meaning to blog about last night but I was too tired.

I had to do some OT at work to clear stuff before I could go on my trip. As I forgot to bring my office key yesterday, I borrowed my colleagues. The mode of returning will be that I slide the key back into the office from the gap under the door after I lock it.

By the time I finished my work, I was the only one left and the whole place was dark and quiet. I called for my cab and quickly locked up. Here, we come to the interesting part. I tried to slide the key in, but because the office was carpeted, hence the key couldn't slide in as easily as I thought. I spent several mins trying to get the key in so that no weirdo can get the key from the outside. Dissatisfied, I even took out my folder to push the key in.

Ah there! NO ONE can possibly try to get the key from the outside!

Satisfied, I went to wait for my cab. I stepped out of the building and somehow, something was amiss. I looked down, and I realised that I was wearing my big black furry bedroom slippers that I wear around the office. @#$%&(&^ !!!!!!!!

I ran back to try to get the key out. And of course, because I so diligently made sure that NO ONE could get the key, I find myself staring at the key glittering and winking back at me in the dark &%$#%@# !! Nevertheless, I was laughing at myself until I started to tear. TMD!


I had to (excuse me) lan lan go back and wait for the taxi when a group of students strode past me. Did I mention that I was wearing a knee-length dress? I wanted to die of embarrassment.

Why do things like that always happen to me??

Ok, Mich and I had a conversation later... because of all the bad things that happened to people around us, we wanted to leave a footprint incase anything bad happened to us. So this is how you'll remember Pearl by. =)

No comments: