I had a great Sat/Sun at the Raffles Hotel. The service was impeccable. We talked a lot. Swimming at 1am in a heated pool looking at the surrounding buildings is really an experience. I want to make enough money to stay there often. I love the charming ancientness of it.
Enough said... actually, I'm not in the mood to write about this now. But because of all the bad things that happned after that... it still should not discount the good stuff, even if it does appear overwhelmingly so at times. Especially now.
Bro told me that Grem died on Sunday. The thing is... I didn't feel anything other than guilt. When was the last time I thought of Grem since brother took him back to his place? And before I found out about Grem's death, I was told that my 3 week-old niece passed away. It was a freak accident. She choked on milk and died. My cousin is devastated. On top of having to deal with the grief, she also blames herself because she was the one who fed Cathlene. It's not exactly possible to tell her that it's okay, it she didn't mean for it to happen, it was at accident... is it? Even if it's true. I know that it I were her... I'd... never live with myself. But hopefully she'll pick herself up for her other daughter. I cannot imagine the full extent of the pain she's feeling. The last time I saw her, she was still very pregnant and very happy.
Next, I said a lot of mean things to someone that I wish I could take back... but somehow, I think the same thing will happen again and again. 3 days away will be a good thinking period. Don't you think so?
No comments:
Post a Comment