Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ah... I'm feeling really grouchy right now. I'm down with the flu and a bad sore throat... but that is not what I am really grouchy about. It's that... I don't understand why is it that when I cab't seem to take leave FOR PREPARING MY EXAMS. It's my studies.. god, ok, full vent.

The thing is, she said that oh... she will let me study at work but hello, from the previous similar stunt pulled when I wanted leave to write my 40% essay, she said I could do at work and she wouldn't bug me... but no such luck, I was doing her stuff... In the end, I had to rush and I submitted my project late. Now... she's pulling this stunt again. Yeah it sounds nice, I can save my annual leave, I can study at work. Yeah right, what does that leave me with when I am asked to do things but since I am not on leave, I have a responsibility and obligation to do it right? And even if no one is asking me to do things, it doesn't reflect well on me to be studying when I am paid to work. She doesn't seem to understand and I don't know how to explain. I want to quit. I can't believe she's pulling the same stunt when I applied for exam leave. It's my leave, why can't I take it? She says it is not nice for me to always be taking leave... but I'm taking leave to do my work! And even if I want to just rest and slack, I damn well have the right to do it. Why is she make things so hard for me? The irony is... I work in a bloody school. They are supposed to care about education.

Oh yeah, she just gave birth... I am trying to accomodate her. But what about me?

Ok enough of ranting. I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's about 2 weeks ago and I thought the scene of Audrey Hepburn singing Moon River was gorgeous. Have a look! Enjoy! I shall go fume under my blankets.

No comments: