Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I have a law test tmr which I haven't studied and I'm still blogging away. I think I put the word 'last' in the term 'last-minute'.

Some thoughts about work, which is a whirlwind experience to say the very least. I typed more chinese words than I ever did in my 23 years. My colleagues, though intimidating at first, are really very helpful- ok, I'd better pray that their goodwill lasts. I have so much work to do that for the first time in my life, I sort of forgot about hunger. Sort of. Which is really something.

We have a conference coming up in Dec and there's PLENTY to be done. Everything's new and exciting and there's always something new to learn. But the downside though... I end up being very tired, work is very demanding and it's impossible to keep a balance. I have no time to revise for my exams, which is sending alarm bells ringing. I don't want to repeat yucky law, yucky accounting (despite the lucky DI), and the yuckiest of al em all- Organizational Behaviour. =S

Unlike Raffles Place, there's nothing to shop for in NTU, which is a good thing for my badly burnt pocket. The bad thing is... it's seriously affecting my mental health - as we all know, retail is a form of therapy. I need therapy. Badly. I think I'm getting a little weird- I feel a little 'upset' when I see the Communication School and carefree students alking around. I wish I'm one of them. I'm slogging like a bloody dunnowhat and my degree will always be inferior to theirs. But I guess I shouldn't complain since I put myself in this position.

Anys, forget about the bad stuff. I had a wonderful belated mid-autumn with the much-loved friends over the weekend. At the same time, I also discovered my true-calling: cam-whoring. Maybe if all else fails, maybe I can earn a few miserable cents slutting it up in front of the camera. Like what Peng peng said, I'm a natural.

Here are some of the pics, beautifully photoshopped by dear peng peng... because like all starlets, we need a little digital help. =D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
with the girls and zhentou (who's always so photogenic)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the naturally slutty with the innocent ones.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
who can resist a nice high school cliche?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
we give the Star Search people some serious run for their money.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the catfight for the trophy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
we didn't lose our purpose.

No comments: