I'm knackered. It's that time of the month again and I'm nursing a terrible headache and feeling pukish- thanks to the short 5 mins on the bus trying to read my accounting notes for the 1st time in more than a month (it may or may not be of interest to note that the exam is on Thursday. Procrastinating Pearl at large again.)
I'm very very stressed, yet I can't seem to bring myself to look at the notes. Maybe that's the reason why I'm blogging. I'm very very worried about the exam. The stroke of good luck that I've undeservingly enjoyed for the past few months is about to dry up. I know it. I got a distinction for Law when I had to drop a chapter because I couldn't complete the revision. Why? Because I was on facebook. The chapter wasn't tested, and I got away with it. I got a credit for the OB paper which was last minute work. I don't deserve them. I'm really scared, I can't breathe, my heart rate goes up when I'm reminded of the exam. I hate accounting. I was totally lost during the 2nd half of the semester.
Ok, I think I should stop blogging. Go look at your notes, you stupid, lazy b**ch!. I sound mental. I can't seem to think straight anymore. I feel like crying.
Someone ought to confiscate my router.
No comments:
Post a Comment