Introductory Accounting Class Test Results Release
My fingers turned cold. I was at bun's place and I wasn't even sure if I wanted to let her know that my results were out in case I failed.
Shit, I go a D! Ok, at least I passed. Eh... did I pass? What is DI? Bun popped in just when I was about to die of horror. 'D also got different class one ah' - my momentary grammatically-challenged, Singaporean mind thought.
Poor bun had to comfort me that if it was a D, at least it's a pass. But I was still worried. You have to understand that I've never passed accounting in my entire life. I had horrible memories of poor Meiyan giving me last-min coaching just hours before the exam only to end up failing. I remember the short accounting stint in the media management module in mcm and me getting 1/25.
In the end, I called Delia who haven't had the horror of knowing that the results were out. I had to check out the course notes... DI = Distinction.
I had this feeling of utter disbelief.. like I was in a parallel universe where a certain Pearl successfully grapples with higher mathematics, masters-level biology and rocket science.
Strange feelings aside. I have a very very very lenient lecturer to thank. It's just a test. I still have the exams and I'm struggling with the later chapters. Btw, I'll be spending my birthday studying. TMD...
School aside, here's a picture taken specially for Peng peng who asked Candy to touch me.
And not to mention... the tearful farewell (joking la) dinner we had for dearest Edward. I hope you're adjusting well!
Meeting Lesley and gang to celebrate Les's birthday later =)
Happy Birthday, gorgeous goatie!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment