Monday, June 11, 2007

I can't read maps. Somehow, while trying to direct my lost bun to Science Park, I managed to guide her towards the opposite direction. (I failed geography in lower sec.) I could hear the panic rising in her voice when she got even more lost. Shesh. Now I understand why she insisted on going out at 2 (an hour before the interview) to somewhere that's 8 mins away, according the streetdirectory.com.

Finally checked my mailbox today and a big brown envelope from SIM greeted me. Exciting. A lot of forms to be filled up and I realise I'm short of one passport photo. Fab. Yay. Photo-taking time in those booths with the most flattering florescent lighting that emphasizes on my big, dark gorgeous eye(bags).

Bun was asking if I'm excited about school. I feel anxiety+panic. No excitement. I'm going to screw up accounting again. I know it.

No comments: