Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Every mother's worst nightmare...

5 hours into my packing session and the sight of my room is giving me a headache. Sis-in-law couldn't believe that I managed to cramp so much stuff into my tiny room. So far, I've contributed, MANY bags to the local landfill (and counting) - HOWEVER, I've (dutifully) separated them into a few bags and so, 70% of them will be recdycled. May mother earth bless my good soul.

I want to sleep, and maybe when I wake up, everything will be nicely packed into the boxes. Ok, actually I tried that earlier... doesn't work, the mess just seems to be getting bigger.

Btw, this pic is taken with my brand new, gorgeous Canon Ixus 70, courtesy of my wonderful colleagues from MCN. I love it =) Plenty of photos to post up, but haven't got ard to editing them. I will, as soon as I move into the new place. Thank you dears =) I'm sorry that the first pic posted is such a horror, I promise to post nicer pics! And update on less scary stuff.

New job, classes starting and a new home all within a span of 1 month. I'm very sleepy!! Argh, back to packing.

Note: You can show this to your mothers and tell them that your room is quite neat after all!

No comments: