Friday, June 08, 2007

I think I'm becoming more more of an idiot when it comes to online games. One year or more after the big hoo-ha about Maplestory, I finally played the game and understood nothing about it. Hell, I don't even know how to chat with the people... so, there they are saying hi and there I was... er... fumbling with the buttons. I still don't know how to chat. Loser.

I think I'm better off tanning myself silly. Zap off those useless brain cells.

Things are on a standstill so far. The only good thing was that I managed to get into SPCA's volunteer program and the orientation's coming up... I hope I'm up for anything and everything - like handling doggie poo.

Back to the part about standstill... I didn't send a single resume out. If possible, I think I'd prefer to take a look at the class time table before I decide on anything, who knows... if the classes are manageable, I can consider taking less mundane jobs.

But then again... money is running out fast, thanks to GSS. I'm avoiding fashion mags, ebay, and even the papers. I'm afraid that if I see a Mango 50% sale poster, I might lose my sense of reason. Besides, I am on a losing streak when it comes to mahjong.

I spend my free time sleeping, reading a lot of trashy chic lit, I mean, I try to read books with more meaning but I end up falling asleep by page 3. Also picked up some cooking skills from mum- which paid off when I cooked dinner for my friends a few days ago, was quite pleased that I didn't end up getting my friends to dabao over instead. I still dream of work and the dear colleagues frequently.

My parents are holidaying in Macau now. I have mixed feelings about it actually, especially the few days before they went off. He flares up at her very often... and I'm keeping quiet nowadays, then after that, I get angry for not standing up for her. I just hate outbursts and I get emotional when I do that. I don't like to get emotional. One fine day when I think he's seriously getting out of hand, I will not be keeping quiet. It's amazing how he treats her, and yet he's extra nice to me and bro. I don't know how to treat him sometimes.

Alright, I shall sign off here. Getting sleepy. Just an update.

No comments: