Monday, May 14, 2007

Brrr... it's such a cold morning that I'm well on my way to hibernation mode.

It's the 2nd last day of work for me at MCN and truth be told, I'm feeling a little blue. No, I still feel impatient with work, the nature of it... but other than that, I know I'm going to miss this place and the people a whole lot.

Was scouting around for something nice for my wonderful colleagues. Nothing seems good enough, and when something seems o-kay, the price tag's ridiculous. I'm a poorly-paid employee with an undetermined period of joblessness to scrooge for, something that costs a bomb a bite is... crazy, at least 2 or 3 bites la! Finally settled for something and tmr... it's going to be a bit of a logistical nightmare. Imagine having to lug enough food for both the morning and night, if the thing doesn't fall apart by midday, I'll be thanking my lucky stars. I hope they like it.

If everything goes well, I'll be starting classes in July. I'm feeling apprehensive about it. Numbers scare me, I cannot do a balance sheet to save my soul. God help me. I can't believe I'm doing something I feel is uninteresting... just to make myself more marketable- as they call it. But then again, it's now or never... I'm already 2 years too late.

Lastly... if I have enough money, it's time to go for an image overhaul starting with my fugly mop.

---

I'm so touched. A very sweet producer just got me chocs. I said I wouldn't cry, yet I get so sensitive over someone saying thank you. =(

No comments: