My first day in the membership of Club de Unemployed - empty.
I feel weird that I'm not going back anymore. I can't pretend that it's a day off cos... I'm not going back. I guess in the last few days of work, the fact never really sank in. But yet for some unknown reason... I wasn't able to sleep the past few nights, I'd drift in and out until I'd give up on sleep altogether and read for hours until it's time get ready for my morning shift. I was sad when I went to return my pass at HR.
I was there 2 years ago to do a test. Bun was right, when you are at the end, you start thinking of the beginning. While waiting for the HR people to finish up my documents, I could've made a few more rounds of goodbyes in the office if not for a worsening headache (and the pukish feeling)- I actually asked if I could wait around in their office. Maybe part of me wanted to puke all over the HR office. No matter how much I miss the place, it's still not enough to pretend that I love the company's HR policies.
One of my colleagues msged earlier to ask if I'll be going back in future. Know what? I might. After I'm done with my studies. I miss the APs, Nellie, Mr Soh, Suan Suan and some readers. A lot. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment