Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm back =)

It has been a pretty rocky month and... things still aren't exactly on the bright side, but really... there's nothing much we can do but just take things as they come, don't we?

There's plenty of pictures that I intend to post up, but well... obviously I haven't got around to doing it. Ah... 20 more days to my bumming days. Please, if there's anyone up there... at least let me strike 4D to tide me over the jobless month(s) ahead. Yeah, I'm useless to hope for a windfall from such dubious means.

There's a list of things to be done, shall not bore you with the details, but one of which would be to revamp this blog. Time invoke those rusty html skills.

Bun and I caught Phantom of the Opera (xmas gift from bun =) ) yesterday. It's amazing, I quote one of the reviews I read "It's phantastic". The set is impressive. I never thought I'm the kind who could appreciate such things... but it's so good that it's not difficult at all. Love ALL the songs, and the way everything is put together to perfection- the orchestra, the set changes and Phantom's character deserves special mention, nearly cried.

I would love to watch it again and I'm definitely getting the CD.

Some sort of a canteen miracle happened to me. Was collecting my dinner from meifeng's mum (who happens to be a very fierce old lady) when I realised that my wallet was almost empty. Wanted to make a dash for the atm when the lady shouted... Your food is ready!!! Where are you going!! I sheepishly told her that I didnt have enough money and braced myself for the a fierce scolding.

Nothing.

She just looked at me and told me that it's ok and I can pay her another day. The hungry strangers around me all turned towards me in awe, and went WOAH! SHE'S SO NICE TO YOU! (so you understand how fierce she usually is?). I thanked my lucky stars but still... I'm a coward, I'm scared of her, so I went to the atm immediately anys... and then

Poor yeeyee, along with a few bored students, had the bad luck of witnessing the stupid 'doors' (What do you call those stupid doors that resemble those at the mrt where you scan ur card to get through? I know it but I can't remember) at the reception banging shut on my hip bone. I yelped non-stop up the stairs back to the canteen about not being able to give birth in future (not like I want to, but still), much to the horror of a few passing male species. That's for not appreciating the auntie's kindness and insisting on paying immediately.

No comments: