Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Today might as well be Friday the 13th - starring: me.

I made myself a beautiful salad for breakfast. 2kinds of greens, eggs, ham, got a nice zesty dressing and sprinkled loads of yummy parmesan cheese over it. Unfortunately, it created a riot in my stomach after I downed a very much needed cuppa. My poor tummy cramped up and I was feeling pukish. The crampy feeling went away slowly, but the pukish feeling made me lose my appetite.

The discomfort made me more absent-minded than usual and somehow... I managed to slit my neck while adjusting my sweater. Ok, I exaggerate... I merely gave myself a neat paper cut with the scripts. For anyone who has ever gotten paper cuts... I think you know how painful it can get... and this time round, it's on the tender skin on the neck, owwwwwwwwww many times more.

Then, I tripped while climbing the TWO steps into the studio. People trip on kerbs, on long flights of stairs... they do not trip on 2 steps they climb (do u even call it climbing?) 20 times a day. I'm such a loser. Luckily, I didn't fall flat on my face. But a part of my trusty sandals came off. Now, I'm upset. Anys, I made a very loud 'thud' sound, and everybody in the studio turned- my big toe hurt a lot but couldn't whine cos I'm already feeling malu enough.

Just when I was se secretly assessing the damage on my sandals and massaging my toe, my stomach gave a loud growl. Talk about breaking the silence - it was a loud, impressive, rumbling one. I wanted to die. I wasn't even feeling hungry... in fact, I was still feeling pukish and my appetite was down the drain, yet the formidable stomach could still find the strength to produce that agonised roar. Find me a hole.

I foresee more 'accidents' coming up. Guess what the intelligent me got for lunch? It's TAAA-DAAA... laksa! I think I'm my worst enemy... I self-sabotage.

No comments: