My nose is making me look like something out of a bad horror movie =( but I'm glad that I'm MAN enough. -grin-
Thank god for...
wonderful friends who came with flowers, knick-knacks for me to play, magazine to read. For putting up with my gross bleeding nose and even helping me to clean up. Staying on after visiting hours ended, until bunny came back. For all the frequent msgs asking me how I'm doing while they're at work.
For my dearest bunny, who stayed all the way... waiting outside the theatre for hours until I came out, leaving only when she made sure I had company and coming back with my fav fish soup and nuggets nicely packed in thermos. Spent the night on the uncomfortable chair, jerking up everytime I moved to check if I'm ok. Tirelessly getting up to get water for me, feeding me when I couldn't aim properly with the dressing blocking my view.
For the wonderful family who fussed over me, cleaned my room to make homecoming a more comfortable affair.
I'm one bloody lucky Frankenstein.
No comments:
Post a Comment