I can't wait for today to end- and it's only the beginning of the morning. Not that work sucked or anything. Just that... I'll be going on my long-awaited cruise tmr! Bun and I are very excited. =) I'm one of those suaku ones who'd never been on board a cruise ship. Anys, after 5 continuous days of being back on morning shift, I don't think I can take another day... getting high from tiredness. Yeah, I'm that lousy.
Anys, I think this deserves some mention, whined about it to Bun yesterday. We had an interview with the Mont Blanc people. They brought with them their 'new product' - diamonds. I was never a diamond person and I think it's bullshit when people say that diamonds are a girl's best friend... If I could have my way, you'll hear them say 'food is a girl's best friend'. I'll probably be the happiest bride in the 'exchange-10-cows-and-50sacks-of-rice-of-a-bride-era'.
Ok, I disgress. After I saw the mont blanc cut (eg, princess cut, emerald cut - the mont blanc cut is in the shape of its logo) diamond, I think I understand why girls go crazy over a large, flawless rock. The clarity, shine and glitter is very mesmerizing... when I look at it, it was as though I was looking into my soul. Whoa, I'm getting a little overboard. The point is- it's very very gorgeous- BUT I still think that diamonds... are overrated.
Been reading up on cricket. I got fascinated because each time we have a cricket story I go '??????' - think it's all the cricket jargon. Unlike tennis or soccer... cricket is not easy to understand. I wiki-ed it yesterday and managed understand some of the terms... still a long way to go. Trust the English to come up with the chim jargon.
No comments:
Post a Comment