Monday, March 26, 2007

Back from my 5-day break!

The cruise was a great deal of fun. =) Ok, it's hard to pinpoint which part of it was fantastic. The food was ok, sometimes great, sometimes average... service was ok, met some horrid staff and some wonderful ones, watched a Bangkok ladyboy show and Vegas topless show. The ladyboy show was boring, Vegas was great... only that for some weird reason, I fell asleep. Yes, I fell asleep during a tastefully cheorographed topless show, I'm amazed too.

But on the whole, my old bunny and I had a lot of fun running around the ship, soaking in the jacuzzi, sweating in the steam room (bun had a nosebleed after that while I had a weird feeling in my ears.), eating eating eating, meeting her sis during the KL stopover, waited for sunrise only to realise that we were facing the wrong direction, thankfully we found out in time... and it was gorgeous- a weak beam breaking through dark clouds and shining onto a distant island. We had yummy hot choc with baileys (remind me to try concocting it at home) while listening to the band, SSV, (you wouldn't wanna know what SSV stands for) do the rock and roll.

I wished we had more time on the ship... didn't have time to acquire that desired shade of brown... and the day after we returned... I made bun go Sentosa with me, still not brown enough, but at least Poh Suan noticed. Heehee!

Played MAHJONG with my friends on Sat night (yay!), it was a pity though... that we couldn't finish the game cos yours truly fell sick 3/4s through the game and puked. *sigh* Anys, big thanks to the darling (not-so-usual-nowadays and with 1 missing) usuals for coming over when I wasn't feeling too happy- had a fight with mum.

Had a good time recounting the game to Poh Suan and Vincent and they imparted some skills which I cannot wait to execute.

Lastly, I love my bunny. Thanks for going on a holiday with me, and showing me the finer aspects of a cruise, another treasured memory added, another step closer. =)

No comments: