Monday, April 17, 2006

I'm experiencing an unusually high metabolic rate. If you know me... you will understand that a 'normal' metabolic rate for me would be an appetite that's every dieter's nightmare.

I eat more than most of the girls I know.

I think it's the pimple - or rather... stye in my eye. That extra lump of thing requires more energy for it's existence... hence the appetite.

Better a warped theory than admitting that I am a glutton. Shesh.

It's lucky I have a job... or poor Love will probably be pawning valuables to feed me. Come to think of it, I think there is already a gaping hole in Love's pockets thanks to me.

Dinner was mee siam (er... upsized), green bean soup, 3 curry puffs and 2 slabs of the puffy almond pastry which Love got me.

Anys, I was just wondering- when suicide bombers bomb a place, many people will 'condemn' the attack. Unless there is some hidden power in the word 'condemn' that I am ignorant about, I think it's extremely useless to say so. I mean... so what if you 'condemn' them right? Words are cheap... we hear that XYZ has condemned the attacks- and if someone was to be a suicide bomber... he/she wouldn't give a damn if he's condemned right? 'Like... oh yeah... I'm condemned, so?'

I know it's something stupid to wonder... I wonder about even stupider things sometimes. Maybe it's thoughts like these that contribute to my metabolism.

No comments: