I'm exhausted... five days in a row is no joke. It was like that last week, this week and for the coming week, it's going to be another four days before I get out of this chain. It's making me grouchy. Looking forward to 12th Mar where I can my stretch of 5-day break. You must be thinking that I'm so spolit since almost everyone has a 5-day week... but it's not the case here, it's always better to have an off day every 3-4 days. I'm not complaining about my job, when I go for hols at a stretch, my colleagues have to cover me as well... I'm just complaining because I'm tired. Bloody tired.
Haven't been undating much, I know. Whenever I have something to say, there's always something else more pressing and I end up not blogging, by the time I have my own time... I no longer have the words in my head.
Been reading a lot recently - discovered the author, Dan Rhodes. Picked a copy of his book, Timoleon Vieta Come Home. It looked pretty innocent... a plain blue cover with a, illustration of a dog in the middle... reminded me of The Curious Incident of The Dog at Night Time and I borrowed it immediately. Then I went home and WOAH PIANG... the book was unexpectedly gay and I do not mean happy. Anys beyond some rather adult material, it was good... it's like a story with many short stories inside that's very human. Depends on how you view human beings on the whole but no matter what you see them as, there will be something that relates to what you feel.
Stumbled upon another book titled Good Omens. It's by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. 2 formidable writers... I can't wait to sit down and read it. Tomorrow perhaps. Read the hilarious author biography and I'm already hooked. Picked up some chic lit... I'm not sure if it's me or the book, I think I managed to select the worst of the lot, irritating, predictable and not witty at all... anyhow puke some crap on a piece of paper and pass it off as a book. The only good one was borrowed from Love... In Her Shoes... was surprisingly much better- it's predictable... but at least I don't feel irritated reading it, quite touching. (the pic of Ms Diaz helped as well)
Ok, I sound like such a geek- which I think I am. Speaking of which... I'm reminded about a chat I had with Peng Peng before she headed to BKK. We were saying that we can come up a book on APs Worst Nightmares. To all the APs in the world. I think in the past few weeks... I already tio enough to write a few chapters. Which explains why I'm so tired. No respectable girlfriend will go to their other halves' home eat, and fall asleep... no, falling asleep is too gracious... concuss would be a better word. No cuddles, no ahem-ing (hee hee), no talking. I was disgracefully sow-like.
Anys, I've got to end off now and here's a sincere prayer to the great one above that there will be peace in Thailand and Philippines... or rather... for Thaksin, Arroyo and their opponents to be peaceful (at least for tonight). I'll faint if I have to stay late.
I'm going to see the love of my life tmr... can't wait! =) Thanks for being so tolerant about everything bun bun~
No comments:
Post a Comment