One down, 3 more to go.
The first chinese bulletin in two (or was it three?) weeks came and went quite uneventfully- much to my relief. Was panicking minutes bulletin while going through my cgs. The fear of scoring far outweighs the fear of... going to the office loo alone at night- not that I've seen anything... but I've heard stories from colleagues and get this- taxi drivers.
Wah Miss... you know ah... taxi drivers are very scared of passing through this stretch at night you know... always can see things, be careful ah... if you (are) suay, anything also can see.
Doesn't make me feel any better.
Anys, I digressed, as usual. Just booked the hotel rooms for the BKK trip with Love, Stephan and Huimin. Bought the air tickets in Jan and finally putting the lat bit of money down to complete the whole process. Was a wee bit nervous thanks to the elections. Have this feeling that it may be held in May, after we get our budget handouts. But hell, I booked my tickets long ago and they are non-transferrable and non-refundable... I have to go ahead. So much for my friends who are eyeing the tickets for the trip when I can't go- in case of emergency. Btw, $50-$100 bucks for tickets and hotel is daylight robbery. =P
Yesterday was Love's last day at Matrix Science. Was quite happy that she's finally having her much deserved break. Studying, working, and coping with my warped time-table is taking it's toll... we fought quite a bit the past few days. Not having enough time together, miscommunication, fatigue is the recipe for trouble. Thank god we ironed things out last night and everything is good now. She came over with a KFC lunch, snuddled for a while before she headed off for piano classes. Feeling a whole lot lighter and happier cos everything is already starting to look better. =) I'm a happy girl now.
Looking forward to Saturday where we are going out to pak-tor... I feel as though we haven't been pak-toring for a long time... as in, go out watch a movie, walk around on a weekend without having to go to work after that. Thank god the 15-min weekday breakfasts are over. At least for the time being. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment