Friday, December 09, 2005

I gained 2.5kg. Without realising it, I went from 48kg to 50.5kg... I didn't even have the luxury of seeing a gradual weight gain. 48.5, 49, 49.5, 50... It's just WHAM and oops! I'm so annoying, I can't stand myself... been wanting to gain some weight and when I finally do, I whine about it. What a typical female. -scoffs-

Recently, I found myself lusting after (no offence, dear) the pink Motorola V3. Shesh... my pro-rated bonus (1/4 of a 1-month pay, anyone?)wouldn't afford me a special X'mas treat for myself.

Anys, looking forward to three whole days away from work. A hotel stay with Love, mini celebration for Xav's birthday, and catching up on my reading... loaned 5 books from the NLB a week ago and I've only manged to complete one. Miserable.

Alright, shall end off now with a pic of the latest object of lust.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: