Saturday, December 03, 2005

Halfway through my very first morning shift and I am feeling as though I'm going to drift off anytime... not that work is boring... just that there wasn't enough sleep. It's the way the body works I guess... that people who do night shift for some time... they can't sleep until the wee hours of the morning and very soon, it's time to wake up.

Thank god my Love eased the transition by waking up early to drive me to work, or I'll have to wake up earlier, or take a cab? Probably the latter. Thanks dear!

Be going to The Balcony for a gathering to celebrate Qiwen's return tonight! Looking forward to it. Was there last week with Love and peng peng... met a lot of the former Thumper staff there. The place is oh-so-pretty with all those Arabian-ish drapes, big sofas with a lot of cushions... there's even a jacuzzi and a shower upstairs. The drinks does take some time to arrive, so, be prepared to wait... but other than that, everything's good.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
us at Crystal Jade for midnight dim sum

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this pretty thing

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
drinks with peng peng...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and of course... my love =)


Wondering if the bonus is coming... alright, tata! -chants bonus! bonus!-

No comments: