I need an answer to a mystery which Love and I have been pondering over for the past few months.
Why do old men carry umbrellas and water bottles to Yangtze cinema?
We often hear radio deejays informing us that some R(A) film will be in cinemas soon and somehow along the way... old men with umbrellas and water bottles will be mentioned. Same goes for the Sexpo. Why do they need umbrellas and water bottles? I'm so curious about it that I was entertaining the thought of popping in one day to unveil the mystery.
However given our track record of watching like 1 movie a month, I'd rather save that trip for for something that's... errr- healthier.
Anys, we watched Harry Potter last night... can't decide if it's good or bad... the graphics were beautiful... but I think the director was trying too hard to make it dark and oh-so-scary and he forgot to refer to the book... the ultimate bible... the bestseller itself.
I asked mummy leong about old men and brollies and she told me that they use them to cover their faces... but... the cinema is dark right? What about the water bottles?
Love has already satiated my curiosity about the difference between epidemics, pandemics and endemics. More things to find out about...
No comments:
Post a Comment