
let me out...

let meeeeeeeeeeeeeee ouuttttttt!!

Alas, freedom!

Ok, I think I'd rather be a frog in the well- or rather... a good hamster in his cage
Tsk tsk... I swear I didn't put him in... he went back on his own accord, less than ten mins after being let out to play. Think the excitment is too much for my little rodent.
Headed to Carrefour with Love for grocery-shopping and we came back with more...

In case you can't decipher what was written, it says (copied word-for-word. yes, grammatical errors as well):
NEED A LISTENING EAR
For S$20, I will listen to you talk
without questions for 45mins. Confidential promise.
Time and location by appointment only.
email wuntunmian@yahoo.com
Love spotted it first... it is a customer ad approved by the Carrefour management mind you =)
My opinion? Go to a Catholic church. At least the person sitting in the confession box is genuinely there to offer a listening ear, for free.
Just imagine:
i-need-a-listening-ear: my... my... i... i... BOOHOOOOO!
wuntunmian@yahoo.com: Sorry, your 45mins is up!
Anys, here's a tribute to Love. Was down with a pretty bad flu on Thurs and she actually took half-day off- cabbed down to my place to pick me up for Porridge Buffet @ Suntec... probably the best thing (shesh... as i'm typing this... i was thinking of the tagline- Carlsberg, probably the best beer in the world- ah... i digressed) a sick person could have. We worked at picking out the dishes and ended up with a very loaded table.

Thanks dear, it was a costly meal... including the cabfare from Kallang-Queenstown-Suntec, my 'goodie bag' of pipagao syrup and sweets, vit C tablets, tissue, mineral water, her half-day pay, and the cab fare to Mediacorp... I appreciate it a lot. =)
I'm a luckiest person with flu.
No comments:
Post a Comment