At work now... am quite sick. Feeling quite miserable and I need to whine. The flu bug is back again, after leaving me for less than a week. GO AWAYYY! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME! SHOOOOOOO!
I really think my body is getting weaker. Isn't the body supposed to be immune to the bug at least for a while after I recover? But Love and Peng peng insists that I haven't really recovered the last time round. Ah well... anyway, the new flu bug seems quite powerful... and it's giving me silly thoughts like... Am I having bird flu? You know... the revenge of the birds for eating so many of their comrades. It's all the canteen uncle's fault for selling such good roast duck. -grumbles-
I feel like a walking infection amongst my vulnerable colleagues... I ought to be quarantined somewhere, really... -whines- and my nose is very painful and about to drop off.
No more going to a colleague's BBQ to send a reader off. Sob... me, Peng and another colleague has been conspiring to get to know a very adorable reader for the longest time- getting to know as in... find out more about her, not in that heh-heh-heh-and-rub-hands-together-way. Hope Peng peng and colleague will be able to do it so they can intro her to me -leans back with legs on the table- She's quite a quiet person.
Met up with Xav and Pearly yesterday... haven't seen them for a while, especially Pearly... crapped quite a bit over lunch at Crystal Jade. =) Can't wait for me and Candy's birthday to come so everyone can come together and generate more happy crap =D
Crashed Love's class after that and headed off to Borders, Coffee Club and then the arcade for some air hockey and reversi. It's our 5th month together... time really flies. =) I can't wait to celebrate our 6-month anniversary. Thanks for being so patient towards grouchy old me, dear... I really wonder how you can bear with me sometimes... I appreciate it. A lot. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment