Wednesday, September 14, 2005

19mins 20 secs before the 1am headlines. I wish 1.02am will arrive faster so that I can fly home and talk to Love and when the sun rises, I'll be off to her house to help her pack and move her stuff to her (wish I could say 'our') new nest.

Haven't been blogging for some time and I'm beginning to feel that there's nothing much to blog about. My life centers around work, friends, family and her (not in that order). I live for my off-days. I'm getting boring. No. I am boring.

Sometimes, I wonder how long I'm can or am going to do this. Does this happen to every working adult? (and gosh, i am a working adult) Feels as though I'm doomed to a lifetime of slogging.

Ok, maybe it ain't that bad, at least I'm doing something that I have some interest in... however, I really wonder where this is taking me to. Feels as though I'm heading nowhere.

I was a much more interesting person when I was a student. Really.

Really?

No comments: