Monday, August 29, 2005

I've always wondered how it feels like to be on the other side of the pasture. It isn't green... but err... withered and dying?

Finally... today, I've crossed over to the other side. And yes, it's as bad as all the people already there says it is. Yes, I've joined 90% of females in most developed countries in the quest to lose weight.

Was getting ready for work and talking to Love when I looked down and was momentarily stunned- in the region where my stomach was supposed to be, was this quivering tyre, apparently flourishing while I wolfed down my daily supper for the past 2-3months- confident that I will never get fat. I was so wrong.

No more supper for me until I can see my feet without being obstructed by the tyre while standing.

Love's picking me up after work and I know she's going to tempt me with food.

No comments: