I don't know what's ok to type here, what's not. I'm really unhappy right now. If you know what I'm doing at this time... you'll know what I'm unhappy with. I'm not going to give up, however... to give up would mean that I admit defeat. Feeling so angry, just let me pound the words here and I'll be fine.
Shall just blog about happier things.
I had a great weekend. Love picked me up after work on Friday and we headed off to Newton for chicken wings. Was feeling gung-ho a few days before that and decided that Love and I should have 10 wings each. Was quite confident that I'd beat her hands-down when it comes to wolfing them down. I was so wrong. Love finished her share while we had to da bao five remaining ones back, thanks to me. I swear I don't want to see a single BBQ chicken wing for the rest of the week.
What happened to my bottom-less pit? -rubs stomach despondently-
MJ on Saturday with my favourite people. All those bitchy remarks and retorts. Ended the game with a miserable $0.10 profit. Stupid Xav was the biggest winner. =P
It's hamster's birthday tomorrow... and here's wishing her a...
*The age of a mature woman should always be her best kept secret.
Read Mr Ngee Ann 2002's article in Straits Times today... nice! =)
Pretty Ms Chow smiled at me and asked about my day. Oooohh... the few smile-generators while at work- seeing pretty readers, eating my chicken noodle... and of course, reading emails and messages from Love! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment