Ahh... this is annoying... was pretty much done with blogging when the comp hung on me... gotta re-blog. Wouldn't have bothered to do so normally but what was supposed to be posted was something that I want to remember.
A pretty smooth day at work is about to come to an end... 1am Headlines and I'm done! Can't wait! Anyway, the past few days had been pretty good... I'm saying this because I had a really bad Saturday where everything that could go wrong, went very wrong - work, friendship, financial... even my concentration was at an all time low.
I'm the kind of person who needs to go through sticky situations in order to learn... I suppose a lot of us are like that? Felt so ashamed of myself last week that I think it's time to be more alert to what's happening around me. For me, it's always 'wounded pride' = 'pride salvaging'.
Be starting on a new shift next week and thus, I feel that need to post this so that... should any fatal errors be made, I can refer to this and... not feel dread or heck-care but to make sure that the mistake won't happen again so I won't look down on myself.
Things are good so far... I'm getting my pay, be opening a joint account with Love so we can save up for our planned holiday trips. Trying to keep track of where my money is going... Love and I are... well... very much in love... My relationship with a good friend (you know who you are) I'm not sure how it is but I'm glad to read what was writen on Saturday... sort of like a rude awakening that I had been too self-centered. I'll work towards becoming a better person because everything that I;ve mentioned is worth it... as I'm writing these, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I a happy girl at this moment.
Can't wait for the end of tomorrow's working day... not that I dread work, but because I'll get to spend more time with Love after that. Mahjongg on Saturday and I do hope that a certain someone will make an appearance.
Anyway... even if I do end up dreading work... the vision of the canteen's chicken noodle (my new fav!) is enough to make me feel better. Ordered a out-of-the-menu, extra large $4 portion of noodles from the guy today... I think he's very amused.
Pammie's in HK and she has promised to get me my roasted pigeon/duck on her way back. Yay! But then again... lets hope that the avian flu doesn't spread. Something is very wrong with the birds and the pigs nowadays.
No comments:
Post a Comment