Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My router died... and I'm resisting the strong urge to smash it. It doesn't help that whenever I log on to my user... the stupid little monitor blinking at the right side of the task bar telling me that I'm connected when I'm absolutely NOT. Grrr... it's taunting me and I am going to get someone to fix it... show that mechanical gender-less by-product of technology who's the the boss! Grrr... right now... I'm reduced to making unauthorised access to my bro's comp.

Watched Mysterious Skin with Shups yesterday, good movie, and the lead is very very cute. Also, since it's a movie about gay men, one can expect the audience to be... mostly gay as well. Love watching movies with gay men... they don't munch on smelly food and most importantly, they smell good... so... the theatre smells good as well. The only bad thing about the show was that... the tmd people working at Cine didn't check our IDs... damn them! Now... Shuping says it's my fault cos I look old and I make her look old as well. Whatever it is... I'm glad that we've finally made use of our right to watch R21 movies. (a year after we turned 21.)

Met Pam and Les for lunch at Thai Xpress... haven't seen Les for a while and was glad to catch up with her. May be meeting them again tmr, with Sha.. yay!

Things with Love are going great =) Looking forward to her birthday.. our third month... as well as the many months ahead of us! Thanks for making all the effort, dear. _ l_v_ y__. Heh...

No comments: