Saturday, August 06, 2005

How to tell when work takes (almost) complete control of your life


1. The number of people on msn = 0 (ps: it's a Saturday night)
2. You meet your other half at 0745 every morning for breakfast. (that, you will only see her max. twice a wk - very unhealthy for honey-mooners)
3. Your friends remember your off days.
4. You haven't seen a spoken to your family members for many days.
5. Your parents complain that you treat the house like a hotel. 'Haven't seen you for so many days, check in and out anytime you like.
6. Your clubbing sessions take a nosedive. (read: not even a steady decline.)
7. The stall-owners in the canteen remember what you eat. When you decide to eat something else... they are genuinely surprised.

More to add...

Well actually, it's not so bad now that I've gotten used to it. In fact, it's enjoyable. I'm just exaggerating because I'm trying to find something to do to make full use of my break before the next bulletin. =D And well.. it does make my heart sink a little when I see that no one is online. Other than that, everything is perfectly fine.

Happy Daze with the Love of my life later =) Can't wait! Goosebumps, anyone?

No comments: