I have this strong suspicion that mummy has been going through my stuff when I'm not home. Grrr... She questioned me about the post-it notes pasted all over my room by Love. (which is actually quite normal... since they are pasted at the most obvious places- I refused to take them down because I wanna look at them.
Me (quite lamely): er... my friends wrote them.
Mum: Do you think I'll believe you?
Me: (shrug)
Me: DON'T LET ME FIND YOU THAT YOU ARE IN AN ABNORMAL RELATIONSHIP OK?!?!?! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! (x 5 - each one louder than before)
I am in deep trouble... time to go home immediately after work every night. Anyway, back to the topic... if she hasn't been poking through my drawers, she wouldn't have found out that I have nicorettes.
Any suggestions on what I should do?
Anys... WEI LI, welcome back to central Singapore! =)
Had a pretty good day, opened the bank acct with Love, went oooh-ing and aaahh-ing all over the pet shops in Holland V. Saw this very adorable golden retriever with cute, plump paws. I can't wait to get a house big enough to keep one. (long wait ahead) Hate to imagine an over-friendly retriever leaping onto a very old Wolfy though. (if he's still alive.)
Anys, Love is very intent on getting me more practical gifts... the latest of which, is a personalized ez-link card. I think she's trying very hard to encourage me to take more buses. Love the card, and I'll try to make use of it. Thanks dear! Here's a pic of the card, snitched it off her blog.
Looking forward to more practical gifts... rice cookers? Vacuum cleaners? I will love them!
Alright, shall end of here and go stone a litte.
Happy Birthday Singapore!
I'm a patriotic Singaporean! I'm working tomorrow!
Gosh, the trailer for The Maid gives me the creeps... scared of all those paper dolls and paper houses.
No comments:
Post a Comment